The bridge expansion joint is a structural joint set at an appropriate position along the construction joint direction of the building or structure to prevent the structure from cracking or damage due to the change of climate and temperature. What is the treatment method of the bridge expansion joint? And what should be paid attention to when selecting the width of the bridge?
Treatment of bridge expansion joints:
Method 1: at least one side of the bridge to cross the expansion joint has a long straight section, which should be more than 30m, or the straight sections on both sides of the expansion joint add up to 30m, and there is no horizontal or vertical bend in the middle. In order to reserve the expansion allowance of cables (or wires) in the bridge, this allowance shall be greater than the expansion joint width L.
Method 2: when there is enough space under the bridge at the expansion joint, the bridge can be disconnected. The disconnection distance b should be greater than the width l of the expansion joint of the building. In addition, all cables should be able to expand with the expansion joint without damage, and meet the requirements of the smaller bending radius r of the cable during extension and contraction.
Method III. If there is not enough space under the bridge at the expansion joint, a widened straight line shall be set near the expansion joint. The specification of the widened straight line shall be such that the cable expansion allowance (greater than l) can be reserved, and the expansion can meet the needs of the small bending radius of the cable.
Select the width treatment of the bridge:
1. When the height of the bridge is 50 and 100, there are 6 connecting holes at each end, and when the height is 150 and 200, there are 12 connecting holes at each end.
2. Support spacing: the support spacing shall be less than or equal to the allowable load and support span of the load curve.
3. Bridge width: when selecting the width of the bridge, appropriate spare space shall be reserved for adding cables in the future.
4. Separate laying: when there are few power cables and control cables, they can be installed on the same bridge, but the power cables and control cables must be separated and laid by partitions.
5. Cable fixation: when the main cable tray is laid horizontally, the connection between the cable trays shall be set at 1 / 4 of the span as far as possible. The horizontal cable shall be fixed every 2 meters, and the vertical cable shall be fixed every 1.5 meters.
6. The installation height of the bridge shall be 2.2m higher than the ground to avoid the conflict between the bridge and other passing objects.
In addition, if the bridge is installed with a ceiling or other obstacles, the distance between the two should be greater than 0.3m, which is also to avoid collision between the cable bridge crane and other objects at the root. In short, if you want to know more, please come to our website http://www.yeeones.com Let's consult.