Cable tray is a kind of bracket used for cable laying, which plays a good support and protection role. Do you know the misunderstandings and identification methods that are prone to occur when modifying products? How much do you know about this? Jinan cable bridge manufacturer will explain the following misunderstandings when installing:
1. Installation not in accordance with the design drawings: The installation of cable trays needs to be carried out in accordance with the design drawings. If not installed in accordance with the drawings, it may lead to non-standard cable laying and affect the service life of the cable.
2. Unsecure installation: The installation of the cable tray needs to be firm and reliable. If it is not firmly installed, it may cause problems such as deformation and fracture of the cable tray, affecting the service life of the cable.
3. Unreasonable installation position: The installation position of the cable tray needs to be reasonable, which cannot affect the normal operation of other equipment or affect the cable laying.
4. Do not consider the bending radius of cable laying: Cable laying needs to consider the bending radius. If the bending radius is not considered in the installation of cable trays, it may lead to excessive bending of the cable, affecting the service life of the cable.
5. Do not consider the load of cable laying: Cable laying needs to consider the load. If the installation of cable trays does not consider the load, it may cause problems such as deformation and fracture of the cable tray, affecting the service life of the cable.
Therefore, when installing cable trays, it is necessary to follow the design drawings to ensure that the installation is firm and reliable, and the location is reasonable. The bending radius and load of the cable laying should be considered to ensure the normal use of the cable. For more information, please visit our website http://www.yeeones.com Consult!