Long span cable tray usually refers to one meter or more, and the thickness of the bridge is realized according to the standard. It is suitable for laying computer cables, communication cables and other high sensitivity system control cables due to its shielding interference and heavy load on control cables. Shandong cable tray manufacturer believes that 8 elements should be paid attention to when selecting long-span cable tray!
1) When used in corrosive environment, cable tray, trunking and its supports and hangers shall be made of corrosion-resistant hard materials, or anti-corrosion treatment shall be adopted. The anti-corrosion treatment method shall meet the requirements of engineering environment and durability.
2) For the cable tray with fire protection requirements, fire-resistant or non flammable plates, nets and other materials can be added to the long-span cable tray to form a closed or semi closed structure, and the surface of the bridge and support frame shall be coated with fire-resistant paint, and its overall fire resistance shall meet the requirements of relevant regulations or standards.
3) Aluminum cable tray shall not be used in places with high fire protection requirements for the project.
4) The width and height of cable ladder and tray shall meet the requirements of filling rate. Generally, the filling rate of cable ladders and trays can be 40% - 50% for power cables and 50% for control cables? 70。％， And 10% - 25% of the project development profit shall be retained.
5) When selecting the load level of the cable tray, the working uniform load of the cable tray shall not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected cable tray load level. If the actual span of the support and hanger of the cable tray is not equal to 2m, the uniform working load shall meet the requirements.
6) When various components and long-span cable bridges meet the corresponding load conditions, their specifications and dimensions shall match the straight section and elbow series of trays and ladders.
7) When selecting the bending or upper and lower guiding device of cable tray, its length shall not be less than the allowable bending radius of cables in cable tray.
8) The strength, stiffness and stability of the steel cable tray with a span of more than 6m and the aluminum alloy cable tray with a span of more than 2m or the load bearing requirements of more than Class D shall be calculated or tested according to the engineering conditions.
9) When several groups of cable trays are placed in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and repair distance between adjacent cable trays shall be considered.
In addition, large-span bridges have a very good effect in protecting cables in corrosive environments, so attention should be paid to their maintenance during normal use. More relevant information can be found on our website http://www.yeeones.com Ask about it!