In the past social life, aluminum alloy bridge has played a considerable role. However, in the long-term use, it will also have some small problems, causing confusion in our lives. Do you know what problems will happen to the aluminum alloy bridge? Now, Jinan cable tray manufacturer will answer for you.
1. Possible faults: short circuit occurs in all parts of the cable, which may cause abnormal operation of current relay on the distribution box and serious damage to the cable;
2. Possible faults: short circuit occurs inside the cable, which is usually caused by poor cable quality and will not show traces in appearance;
3. Maybe the whole cable will be burnt out, or the cable in some place will be burnt out, which makes the cable fault very serious;
4. The possible fault is that there is only one short circuit in the aluminum alloy bridge, and the cable at the fault is slightly damaged, but there will still be obvious traces. This problem may be caused by excessive current or poor cable quality.
How to maintain aluminum alloy bridge equipment:
1. Test and inspection of the movement state of the balance cylinder of the aluminum alloy bridge equipment and the oil circuit and joint of the lubricating oil lubrication system.
2. The sliding block and guide rail of aluminum alloy bridge equipment are often subject to friction, which requires necessary adjustment, lubrication and pipeline inspection of their joints to ensure normal operation.
3. The gear parts of the aluminum alloy bridge equipment shall be lubricated regularly: the parts in the gear transmission box and inside are damaged due to frequent operation, and the possibility of looseness is high.
You must pay attention to the use of this cable tray at ordinary times. The problems mentioned above may also be caused by excessive current or poor quality of steel cables. Everyone must operate correctly at ordinary times and check regularly for future use. More related questions come to our website http://www.yeeones.com Consult!