I believe you have heard of cable tray. It is a general name for a solid structural system consisting of slots, straight sections of trays or ladders, bends, components, arm supports, hangers, etc. So, what are the differences between tray type bridge and trough type bridge? Jinan bridge manufacturer will analyze for you:
1. The trough bridge is completely closed. The tray bridge has many waist holes at the bottom of the tray. The trough bridge is different from the tray bridge in that there are no holes and holes.
2. The cooling performance of the trough bridge is not very good, and the tray bridge slightly dissipates heat.
3. There are cooling holes at the bottom of the tray tray tray, but there are no cooling holes on the tray tray. Because of the heat dissipation hole, the tray tray plate is relatively thick.
4. The trough-type bridge is applicable to the layout of microcomputer cables, communication cables and system control cables with high sensitivity. The trough-type bridge is applicable to the interference of shielded cables and cable protection under corrosive conditions. Tray tray is widely used in petrochemical, electric power, light industry, communication and other fields. Its advantages are light weight, large load, beautiful appearance, simple structure, and easy installation. It is suitable for power line installation and control cable layout.
5. The surface treatment of tray tray can be divided into galvanization, electrostatic spraying and hot galvanizing according to the customer's requirements, and special anti-corrosion treatment can be carried out in the environment with serious corrosion.
6. The tray type cable tray can be used in a larger industry and field than the tray type cable tray. The tray type cable tray is generally applicable to wires and cables with a relatively large section but a relatively large number. The tray type cable tray is generally applicable to power cables with a relatively large installation section but a relatively small number.
This is the difference between tray type bridge and trough type bridge. When making the selection, you need to make a reasonable selection based on your actual situation. Come to our website if you have anything else to know http://www.yeeones.com Ask!